With golfers sure to work up an appetite at the 2016 Liberty Classic we are pleased to announce our Food Truck lineup at this year’s tournament. We are very excited to have some of Edmonton’s most buzzed about food trucks join us for the big day and we appreciate their support as we raise money for the Peterson Foundation for Parkinson’s and the Stollery Neurosurgery Kids Fund.
1. Canicus Catering was founded in 2012 when friends Jason Paquette and Kyle Weisgerber decided to turn an old 1967 Fargo Firetruck into a Food truck. By replacing the water tank with a wood burning oven their dream of having one of Edmonton’s most unique food trucks became a reality. Serving their specialty wood fired pizzas, Canicus Catering is one of the ‘hottest’ food trucks on the scene. Keep up to date with them at www.canicuscatering.com
2. Family owned and operated, Jackie O’s Street Treats serves hot, fresh, made to order, mini donuts to Edmontonians and surrounding areas. Serving both original and gourmet options including mini donuts drizzled in maple syrup and real bacon, dusted with icing sugar and topped with dollops of real whipped cream, Jackie O’s is sure to satisfy any sweet tooth! Make sure to visit them at one of their many summer events: http://www.jackieos.ca/
3. Aussie Tucker food truck brings brings the tastes of Australia to our Edmonton streets! Each item on their menu is re-created from the food they enjoyed while growing up on the sunny coast of Queensland, Australia. One of our favorites is their “Aussie Works Burger” which includes an organic house made beef patty, bacon, lettuce, tomato, pineapple, sliced beets, egg, grilled onions & mayo on an in-house made fresh bun. Stay up to date with their current location on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/aussietuckerfoodtruck/
4. Smoothies have become incredibly popular over the past few years, serving both as a healthy and delicious snack or meal option. After all, what’s better than a freshly made, fruit filled smoothie on a hot-day? SoCal Smoothies is Edmonton’s first and only smoothie truck. The smoothie-truck serves nutritious and delicious smoothies that will fit your healthy lifestyle. Follow them on twitter at: https://twitter.com/SoCalSmoothies
5. Nothing satisfies hunger or thrills more than a hot, fresh Philly Cheesesteak sandwich! And no one makes a better cheesesteak than Crazybull Cheesesteak Factory. All of their cheese steak comes with fried onions, green peppers and mushrooms served on a French baguette (their breads are provided by Vienna Bakery). Don’t miss out on them this summer, visit: http://crazybull.ca/contact-us/
6. Home-cooked food for when you’re on the move, brought to you by Urban Gypsy! Pulled pork, grilled cheese, homemade chili, and more are waiting for you. If you’re looking for a meal that’ll make you feel right at home with each bite, then this is the food truck for you! We can’t wait for Urban Gypsy to join us on August 29th. Visit their Facebook for their summer locations at: https://www.facebook.com/urbangypsy3663/
7. Phat Patties serves some of the best burgers you can find on the streets of Edmonton! Beef burgers, chicken breast sandwiches, even garden burgers – Phat Patties has it all. There’s nothing like local burgers to turn a good day great. Make sure you enjoy one of their delicious meals before the summer ends. Check them out at: http://phatpattiesedmonton.com/