Tournament Format and Rules
1. Each team will consist of four players.
2. All players will tee off at each hole.
3. The team then selects the best drive and marks the position with a tee peg. A minimum of three tee shots per player to be used in each round.
4. The other players then retrieve their balls.
5. The player whose ball has been chosen then plays his next shot first. The remaining players then shoot.
6. This method of play is followed until the green is reached.
7. On the green the same method applies. The ball chosen is marked by a putter head length and players putt from the same spot in turn.
8. Each player must mark the ball after putting. Play continues from each chosen position until the ball is holed.
9. The hole score is the total number of shots from the chosen spots (including the tee shot).
10. The score for all holes is totaled and submitted to the scoring judges at the end of the round.
11. To ensure speed of play, please limit each golfer to a maximum of 2 putts per hole.
You all know how this works, a Mulligan can be used to replace a Single Shot by a Single Golfer without penalty. Use wisely and you can win the tournament! (3) Mulligans are included with each Liberty Classic Super Ticket.