FireFighter™ from Interlogix is an easy and cost-effective solution to connect existing hard wired smoke smoke detectors to alarm systems wirelessly. FireFighter’s unique technology monitors the alarm activity of existing UL smoke detectors.
When an alarm is detected
a wireless signal is sent to the control panel which in turn notifies the central monitoring station. With interconnected hardwired smoke detectors found in most homes today, only one FireFighter is needed to monitor these detectors.
• Monitors any UL existing smoke detector
• Does not impact UL or Fire Marshall approval of existing smoke
• Works with all Interlogix Learn Mode Panels: Simon® XT, Simon XTi,
NetworX (NX-4, NX-6, NX-8, NX-8E), Concord® 4, Concord Express,
Advisor®One and ZeroWire™
• Uses one CR123A long-life lithium battery
• FCC, IC and ETL listed in US and Canada to UL 985 standard
Written by posted this onOctober 09, 2018by and is categorized underGeneral